Cockadoodledoo
A petting zoo came to DAA Elementary school last week, and Will and the other kids from the nursery got to go out each morning to see all the animals. I had an early prep one morning, so I met Calista and Will, armed with the video camera and the point and shoot, and captured some serious cuteness. Will loves animals - of his small vocabulary, and most used words, probably half are animal words or sounds - lion, owl, meow, ruff - dog, horse, turtle, crocodile and cockadoodledoo. The rooster at the mini-zoo wanted to make sure everyone was awake, and knew he was there - I have never heard so much crowing!
4 comments:
Why does Will look so BIG! He's growing up so fast. Sweet petting zoo :).
He is SO big. That looks like a toddler animal lover heaven!! Fun. :o)
love the petting zoo.
liked your last post too. i still have heart attacks about hamilton and the street...
Good Heavens! What happened to your baby? He's a little boy now!
Post a Comment