Nate's parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in February, and we were able to get together with at least all of his siblings for a quick reunion weekend and family photo shoot. We survived an afternoon shoot in the Arizona heat and came away with some good stuff.
I said some.
Hunter was the kids' best buddy all summer - they had so much fun playing with him, and he was a great sport.
Finley fell in love with Aunt Lisa - I'm sure all the extra time we got to spend at her house while waiting for our truck to get fixed helped the bonding:) I see Finley's long hair and I miss it a little - I thought when we cut it, it would cut down on the hair combing drama, but since it hasn't maybe we can let it grow out again.
There's just something I love about pictures of this kid in a tree.
Boys, bonding with the Uncles - so much fun to see, and so hard to say good bye to. We can't wait for a visit from these two uncles, and two Aunt Lisa's in one month!!!
Temple visits were high on our list - we didn't make it to all that we wanted to, but it was great to take the kids and walk around the grounds and through the visitor's center. Nate and I got to go to the new Phoenix temple - it's always so good to be back there after such a long time away.
A drive out to the Superstition mountains and a cactus fix:)
Swimming with Uncle Rodney at his house - the kids had so much fun. Uncle Rod found a few of their toys in his pool filter after we left...
Dinner at one of our favorite places, Abuelos, with some of our favorite Dubai friends, the Weiss's.
Teaching Tyson to nap whenever he could find a quiet floor. He also really loved sleeping on the love sacs at Uncle Rodney's.
Meeting Grandpa and Grandma Moffett - the poor kid was teething - 3 molars at once for the duration of the Arizona trip, and was not overly social, but he did have a happy moment here and there.









No comments:
Post a Comment