Will has been going through the "Why" stage for awhile, and he comes up with some head scratchers that I just don't know the answers to. Also, to try and stem the tide of questions, I try answering with a question, but he is determined. His response is always, "But I want to hear it" if I say I don't know, or if I ask him another question, he says, "I don't know, I want to hear it from your voice". I can't win.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a nice Christmas. I can't believe how old Finley looks. Heavens above.
As for the questions...it sometimes ends with me yelling, "I don't know!" when any other explanation doesn't suffice. Ugh. What's worse than the questions, though, is the set-up: Mom? mom? Is it my turn? Can I ask you something? Um, um. I have a question. Um...
Post a Comment