OH you are in Idaho. That makes you so much closer!
Me do love me some of that Famous Preston Night Rodeo!! Good times! I'm so glad I got to see you at Amanda's shower. :o)
oh, so great to see the fun photos with the fam! i'm so glad you're there and getting to spend some good family time before you go!! im just sad i'm not there!! soak it all in!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH you are in Idaho. That makes you so much closer!
Me do love me some of that Famous Preston Night Rodeo!! Good times! I'm so glad I got to see you at Amanda's shower. :o)
oh, so great to see the fun photos with the fam! i'm so glad you're there and getting to spend some good family time before you go!! im just sad i'm not there!! soak it all in!!
Post a Comment